- Please allow 5-10 business days for items to ship, however most orders will ship before this time frame. This does not include Saturdays and Sundays.
- Please allow 3-5 days for items to arrive once shipped. If the items take longer than this, please contact me as soon as possible.
- All print orders will be shipped USPS First Class.
- All orders will come with a tracking number.
- Prints are rolled in a plastic sleeve and then shipped in a ridged mailing tube.
- If your package is returned to me due to a bad or wrong address, I will notify you asap. You can either cancel the order and have the print costs refunded (not shipping costs) or you can pay to have the package sent again. I am not responsible for customers supplying the wrong address when ordering.
- During the holidays (November & December), the Post Office gets very busy. This can sometimes cause delays. Please keep this in mind when ordering. Sometimes packages can take up to 2 weeks for delivery. If you're tracking number shows up as not being regularly updated, then there is a delay, but please be patient. Your order will arrive.
DAMAGED OR MISSING ORDERS
- If you receive your item and it is damaged, please message me asap. Be sure to include a picture of said damage to the print as well as a picture of the shipping tube. I will promptly replace the item, free of charge, but cannot do so if you do not supply the images.
- If your order never arrives, please message me as soon as possible. Sometimes packages get lost by the Post Office and I will work with you as best as possible to locate it based on the USPS Tracking information. If the tracking states your order has been delivered, but you're still missing it, please contact your local Post Office and supply them with the tracking information.
- If you are unhappy with your item, you can return it within 14 days with the return shipping costs paid by you. Item has to be in mint condition when returned. Once the item is returned a refund, minus the original shipping costs will be made.
- Interested in carrying some of my work? Please shoot me a message from the contact page.